ATOMIC ENERGY
Welcome to ATOMIC ENERGY !

Server Time

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month


February, event in full swing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

February, event in full swing

Post by USMC2Bn8Mar(Trent) on Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:11 pm

Greetings to all. It's February, and the Dice event is in full swing. Post about your best game, and any items you received during the event. Let's see who gets the best loot from the event. Post how many dice you received, how many times around the board, and how much stuff you got.

Good luck, and have fun!

_________________
avatar
USMC2Bn8Mar(Trent)
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 60
Points : 2909
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-12-04
Age : 48
Location : Peoria, Illinois, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: February, event in full swing

Post by Piombo on Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:14 pm

200k attk in my SS , was pretty un-fun game was easier then a walk through the park in spring .

Walk the Plank

_________________


avatar
Piombo
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 589
Points : 9911
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 32
Location : Phx , AZ

http://aef-nf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: February, event in full swing

Post by USMC2Bn8Mar(Trent) on Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:14 am

I haven't been doing well with my SS since when I was last very active. I don't think I've had an attack over 100k since then, most have been less than 50k. I hope Blitz game pick up a bit more, without the aid of a boost event.

Congrats on the 200k, hope next time it's more fun.

_________________
avatar
USMC2Bn8Mar(Trent)
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 60
Points : 2909
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-12-04
Age : 48
Location : Peoria, Illinois, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: February, event in full swing

Post by Piombo on Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:21 pm

Its fun to work for it but that game felt free, and honestly a good 60% my attk is 50k or under but the other 40% ive had a good success of 100k+ games.

Duel

_________________


avatar
Piombo
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 589
Points : 9911
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 32
Location : Phx , AZ

http://aef-nf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: February, event in full swing

Post by Aerostorm on Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:41 am

Tis a good feeling when your effort has helped win the game  sunny

_________________
avatar
Aerostorm
Petty Officer Third Class
Petty Officer Third Class

Male Posts : 13
Points : 1305
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2015-11-20
Location : England, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: February, event in full swing

Post by bullk55 on Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:53 pm

hey Arowstorm, I like your picture. I cant blow it up but I think that is the same picture I use for my avatar. If so that is the USS Kitty Hawk and the USS Missouri, being unreped at the same  time. I served in the US Navy on both of those ships. i'm not sure of the date of the picture, but I may have been  stationed on the Missouri when it was taken.

_________________
avatar
bullk55
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 12
Points : 3930
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 55
Location : Henderson NV.

Back to top Go down

Re: February, event in full swing

Post by Aerostorm on Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:06 am

Hey Bullk! I was trying to find a picture for my avatar for the forum and I saw this one and thought it was quite a nice picture.
That's cool mate! I always kinda wanted to go on a navy ship haha  bounce

_________________
avatar
Aerostorm
Petty Officer Third Class
Petty Officer Third Class

Male Posts : 13
Points : 1305
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2015-11-20
Location : England, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: February, event in full swing

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum